Coilpac 2010 Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified class one automotive exposed storage and processing facility that has 90,000 square feet to meet all of your processing and storage needs.View our Facility Contact Us
About Coilpac 2010
Coilpac 2010 provides a variety of steel related services to its customers including, warehousing, slitting, and container loading.
Coilpac 2010 is dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality slit material available. We currently have a 72” slitting line that can process material thickness from .023” to 0.104. We understand the steel industry's strict requirements for exact, processed steel products. We utilize the latest technology to give us a competitive edge among our competitors.View our ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Storage Capacity: 32,000 Tons
- Cranes: six radio controlled units 17 - 40 tons
- Dust control systems: Airlocks at truck entry with an epoxy-sealed con-crete floor inside, maintaining a clean facility.
- Coil handling: Mansavers, providing improved product handling ability, en-suring product quality and integrity.
- Full EDI communication capabilities for receiving and shipping inventory management.
- Bar code tag scanning systems are in all drive through lanes for accurate shipments.
- Video camera surveillance
- Proximity to Rail access
- Container Loading
Slitting Line Features
- Gauge: 0.023"-0.104"
- Max Coil Width: 72"
- Max Coil OD: 78"
- Max Coil Weight: 63,000 LBS
- Camera Monitoring
- Line Services: Slitting, Side trimming, Oiling, Inspection, Recoiling services